YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme AP First Beneficiary List Released 2020 [Check Status Online, Name Final List, How to Check Eligibility @jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in]
The state government Andhra Pradesh has launched several schemes for the betterment of the people of the state. The government led by Jagan Mohan Reddy is trying to help the marginal section of the society as they have targeted a part of the society who requires help from the government. The Amma Vodi scheme is curated by the state government of Andhra Pradesh and the primary objective of the scheme is to elevate the social and financial status of the people of Andhra Pradesh. The details of the scheme are discussed below.
The launch table
|Name of the scheme
|YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
|YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Time of launch
|Date of implementation
|School going children and their mothers
|0866 288 394
Eligibility criteria of the scheme
- Resident of the state- According to the rule of the scheme, the domicile of the state will get the benefit of the scheme and this is the reason the candidates need to be the permanent resident of the state.
- White ration card- In order to become the beneficiary of the scheme, the candidates need to have white ration card. As the scheme is for the students so the student and hi/her mother both need white ration card.
- Aadhar card holder- As per the rule of the scheme the candidate needs to have Aadhar card and in this case also the student and the mother are required to submit Aadhar card during the time of application.
- School student-The scheme is dedicated to the students of the school in Andhra Pradesh.
- Regular attendance- The school students are required to submit attendance certificate where their attendance is mentioned explicitly.
- Having a bank account- As the money will be credited to the bank account of the mother of the candidate so having a bank account is essential.
- Not for the non-students– According to the rules of the scheme, the scheme will be applicable only for the students. So it will not be applicable for the school dropout.
- Not for the tax payers– If the candidate’s guardians are the tax payer of the state then the candidate will not be eligible for the scheme and will not get any kind of financial assistance from the state government.
- Not applicable government employees-If any of the guardians of the student is a government employee then the student will not be eligible for the financial assistance.
Click Here for YSR Amma Vodi Online Application Form
Where can applicants get eligibility details?
The Andhra Pradesh government has just propelled a different site for the plan. Intrigued candidates can sign in on the entryway and accumulate data about qualification prerequisite. To get to this site, candidates need to tap on the connection jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
How to check eligibility?
- Online process- The state government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a separate website where you will be able to check the eligibility criteria. The candidates are asked to login to the website to get detailed information. In order to know about the criteria online you need to visit jaganannaamap.gov.in and there you will be able to access the information.
- Gathering details-In order to learn about the information related to the eligibility of the scheme the candidates are asked to go to the home page of the portal and there they will find an option called, ‘Click Here For Search Child Details For AmmaVodi Scheme’ and after clicking on that link a new page will appear.
- Verification process – In this step the applicant needs to enter the Aadhar card number to start the verification process.
- Submitting the data- After entering the Aadhar number the candidates are asked to click on the ‘submit’ option.
- Result- In order to learn about the result you need to spare a few minute and then you will know the result after the completion of the verification.
- Printing the data- After receiving the result the eligible candidates can print the confirmation that will help them to furnish their application process.
Click Here to get YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy Scheme List
It is needless to say that the scheme is beneficial for the people of Andhra Pradesh and this is the reason the scheme got appreciation from the people of Andhra Pradesh. Scheme will help to elevate the financial situation of the poor families so that they can support the youths to continue their studies. The scheme has made sure that the money gets utilized and this is the reason the money will be directly credited to the bank account of the beneficiary’s mother. One can check the beneficiary list by visiting to the official website.
Other links –