Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana In Assam Application Form Last Date Subsidy Recruitment CMSGUY | mmscmsguy.assam.gov.in/
It is a known fact that the economic condition of the villages in the North-Eastern states of India is not good. The condition of the villages in Assam is no different. The state government of Assam has thus announced the implementation of Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana under the watchful eyes of the CM. The scheme will make the villages economically strong and more self-sufficient.
|Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana | CMSGUY
|Mr. Sarbananda Sonowal
|State Government Assam
|5th of February, 2017 Guwahati
|Official Site For Start Date, Last Date and Extends Date
Main objective of CM Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana In Assam
As per the announcement, the representatives of the state government of Assam commented that the main objective of the Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana is to bring about a revolutionary change in the lives of the residents of rural Assam by doubling the overall all village productivity and thereby increasing the income that is generated by the farmers of Assam.
Key features of CM Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana In Assam
If you want to get a better understanding of the program, then taking a look at the salient features of the program will be helpful:
- Empowering the agricultural workers – The main reason for the announcement of the program is to empowering the poor farmers of the state. Doubling the income generated from agriculture can only be fulfilled if the government helps the farmers in developing their farming ways.
- Estimated coverage of the scheme – According to the announcements of the Assam government, the implementation of the scheme will take place all over the state at the same time. It will cover all the 25,425 villages in Assam.
- Improving individual capabilities and community assets – As per the guidelines of the program, the state will not only assist the farmers in developing their own capabilities but will also put due stress on the expansion of the community resources.
- Developing the central strength of rural areas – The need of one village will be different from the other. So, a uniform plan will not bring the success that the state government aims to get. With surveys and analysis, the respective authorities will delineate the primary strength of each rural area and work on developing that strength.
- Tenure of the scheme – The estimated tenure of the mega scheme is around only 5 years and the state hopes to achieve the goals within 2021-22. However, the state government is all set to set the implementation task in motion from the current financial year.
How to implement the scheme?
The following points will give you details about the implementation of the scheme:
- The implementation model that assist in acquiring the goals within in the five year tenure. The implementation of the scheme will be done according to the “saturation model” guidelines.
- Each village will be seen as probable source of revenue and steps will be taken to link all markets, logistics and other associated factors for increasing the productivity.
- The scheme will encompass the formation of Village Knowledge Center in every village and it will also have its playground.
- Conducting the baseline assessments in every village, finding the strengths and weakness of every area will also be a part of the implementation.
- The government will also provide necessary training to the representatives of the Gram Panchayat and other official members for smooth operations. Establishing pilot activities will also be an important step for the implementation.
Official site of the scheme
The terms and conditions for implementing the scheme are complex. Anyone who wants to attain more information about the plans of the government can simply click on the link mmscmsguy.assam.gov.in/. It is the official website address of the scheme and is regularly updated by the government.
The task that the state government of Assam has at hand is not very easy. The government will recruit some special officers. The table will provide info about the posts and number of vacancies:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies
|1. MIS Data Manager
|2. MIS Data Assistant
|3. Accounts Officer
|4. Accounts Assistant
|5. Junior Executive Assistants
The qualifications and experiences required for applying for the respective posts are available on the official website of the scheme, i.e. clicking on the link http://mmscmsguy.assam.gov.in/.
Last date for application
It has been announced in the official recruitment ad that the Assam government will allow the submission of application forms till the 16th of May. If anyone fails to submit the form by then, they will not be considered eligible.
How to apply for the scheme?
The application will have to be made via the online portal of the scheme. The format for making the application is present on the official website and there, you will also get information related to qualification and prior experiences. After filling in the online format, the person will have to log on to the firstname.lastname@example.org and send the application form by attaching the hardcopies of all certificated to support the educational and work experience claims. All the application must be submitted by 5 p.m. on 16th May. The hard copies of the documents can also be sent to the address given below:
Office of the CEO
Block – C
Assam Secretariat (Civil)
Guwahati – 6
Facility for farmers under CM Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana
According to the Assessment Survey, carried out on a pan-India level, from 2002 – 2003 to the financial year of 2012 – 2013, the farm based income of Assam amounts to only 0.88% whereas the rest of the country has 5.2%.
Apart from knowledge that will be provided by the Village Knowledge Centers for better farming strategies, the farmers will also get other facilities, which will assist in development of agriculture. Logistic support and market support will pave the path for agricultural success. The farmers will also get the benefit of getting tractors at subsidized rates.
The application form for joining the scheme is available online. One can acquire it from the official website of the scheme. It can be downloaded for offline submission. The facility of online submission is also available. The application form must be filled with the name, address, age, Aadhar Code of the person. One can click on the link http://mmscmsguy.assam.gov.in/pdf/Revised-Annexure-eng.pdf and check the application form.
Extends last date for applications for Tractor Units Subsidy under CMSGUY
Though the last date for submitting the application was 26th of June, the state government extended the date to 7 August . Under the Tractor Units segment under CMSGUY the farmers will get the following benefits:
- The state government will provide around 70% of the total cost of the tractor as subsidy to the farmers. It will be provided as long as the amount is limited to Rs. 5.5 lakhs bracket.
- The banks will provide 20% of the total amount as loan to the interested farmers.
- The farmers will have to pay only 10% of the total cost of the tractor only.
- The government has announced that each group, applying for the tractor will have to comprise of at least 8 to 10 farmers.
- The task of selecting the selecting the groups will rest on the shoulders of the District Level Committee of the DLC.
- Each group will have to power of selecting the model and the make of the tractor.
Budget allocated for the scheme
There are no extra points for guessing that a mega project like this will require a lot of money for its successful implementation. The official announcement suggested that the complete implementation of the project will require a whopping 30,000 crores. Though it is the total estimated budget for the scheme, the government has already kept aside Rs. 1500 crores for starting implementation work at the end of the current financial year.
The project is an ambitions step taken by the state government of Assam, under the patronage of the central government, under the leadership of PM Narendra Modi. If the scheme is successfully implemented, it will not only change the economic condition of the Assamese villages but will reform the entire infrastructure of the state.
Pilot Projects Announced Under Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana
The Chief Minister of Assam, Sarbananda Sonowal has recently announced that two new projects will be implemented in the state very soon. The main objective of these pilot projects is to develop sports in the state. Playground projects will be implemented in Kamrup Metropolitan and Kamrup districts respectively. These projects will be taken up by the state government under Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana. The CM also mentioned that it is the responsibility of the state authority to create adequate conditions for development of sports. Apart from this, new sporting events will also be organized by state sporting department, which will target individuals falling in the age bracket of 8 years and 30 years.