Ruk Jana Nahi Scheme 2022 [ MP Board Class 10th and class 12 Results and Date] Time Table Exam Form
The secondary education board of Madhya Pradesh has launched a program called Ruk Jana Nahi which will cater to the students who failed the class 12 and 10 board exam. Once the results were declared it was seen that many students had passed with good and average marks, but then still there were some students who did not manage passing the board exam. For this reason the Madhya Pradesh Board decided to launch Ruk Jana Nai program. The main reason to launch the program was to avoid students’ from losing hope or to waste one year of their career. Under this program the board will allow the students to re-appear the board exams.
Ruk Jana Nahi Scheme 2022
Aim of Ruk Jana Nahi Scheme
- Failing exams can be terrible for the student especially the class 10 and 12 board exams. This may actually cause loss in the year of the student’s career. To avoid this and to encourage the students the board has decided for a re-examination for the failed students.
- The result for the class 12 Madhya Pradesh board exams were declared on May 12 and it was seen that there was increase in the pass percentage. But at the same time it was noticed there that in the Behind district of the state showed an increase in the fail percentage.
- If a student fails the board exam, one may get discouraged and quit their studies, this is a common practice in the small towns and villages. The program is also aimed at avoiding this problem and encouraging students to continue their studies.
Main Features and Process carried in Ruk Jana Nahi program
|What is the program all about?||Under this program all the students who did not manage passing the class 10 and 12 MP board exam will be given a re-examination opportunity. Mainly to save their one year from going waste.|
|Who will benefit?||All the students who have failed in one or more subjects in the class 10 or 12 Madhya Pradesh board exam will benefit from this program|
|Will there be any special coaching given?||The students who will be appearing for under the Sanskrit Board will be given special coaching from June 1st to 8th. Maharishi Patanjali Sansthan has decided to help the Board in conducting these classes.|
|How to apply for the re-exams?||The forms for the exam would be made available online and students can fill and submit it.|
Ruk Jana Nahi Scheme Eligibility
The program is exclusive for the students who have failed their board exams this year 2016. Also the students who have given exam under the Madhya Pradesh State Board will be eligible for appearing for the re-examination that will be held in June. The student who has failed the exam in the previous year will not be able to appear for the exams which have been scheduled under this program.
Ruk Jana Nahi Scheme Exam Date
Under this program the exams for the class 10 and 12 students who did not pass the board exam is dated for on June 15th. The students who will be re-appearing for the exams under this program will have to appear for the subjects in which they failed. They do not have to appear for all the subjects. The students who want to appear for the re-exams, will have to download and fill a form online which is available in the website of the Madhya Pradesh Board. The forms for the exam will be made available from May 20 and the exam will be held from June 15th. For the admit card of the exam, one may download it from the Board’s official website from 07 June to 30 June 2016.
The Board has announced that the results of the class 12 re-exam will be declared on the 15th of July. And the results for the students who appear for the re-examination of the 10 board exam will be declared on August 15th.
Benefits of the program
- The program will be of great benefit to the students who have not passed the board exam. Losing a year can be bad and harmful for the student’s career. With the launch of this program they will be given a chance to pass the exam in this year itself.
- There will be free coaching classes launched for the students so that they can pass the exam with good marks this time. This will make sure that all the students pass this time.
Exam date 2020
Exam date – 20 July 2020 and Dec 2020
- The procedure to apply for this scheme is very easy. To repeat the exams the students need to pay visit to the following link.
- After visiting the link the students are required to click on the application form and then fill in their centre code, class and medium.
- Fill in the form with the required details.
- Pay the required money
- The students will then be provided with the details through e-mail
- A date will be scheduled and the students will be informed regarding it and the exam will be held on that particular date.
- The results will be declared in the time of a month
- A fresh and updated marksheet will be issued to the students by the Open Board and will be sent to them.
Ruk Jaana Nahi Scheme exam fee:
|No. of subjects||Class 10th||Class 12th|
Qualifications for the scheme:
The student applying for this scheme is required to be a present student of class 10th or 12th board. He/she is also required to be failing in the exams in order to reappear for the same. Minimum of 1 paper and maximum of 6 papers can be repeated b the student.
A time period of approx. 1 month will be taken to declare the result of repeat exams.
To get a detailed description of the exams subject wise click on the links below:
Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education results 2022
Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education MPBSE has recently declared its board results for the 10th and 12th standards for 2022 exams on 29th April. The results are available to be checked on the online sites, and there is more than one to get access to. Based on the result of the current year, the passing percentage for the 10th standard is 59.54 percent, and for 12th students, it is 72.72 percent.
Exam date details of standard 10th and 12th 2022
The class 10th exam started on 18th February, and the class 12th exam started between 17th February and the 12thof March. However, a total of 7,14,932 students appeared in both exams. It includes the students belonging to hearing-impaired and who have speech problems. The exam was held in 3586 centers, of which 287 were sensitive, and the rest 357 were identified as hyper-sensitive.
What are the portals to check the board results online?
There are authentic portals through which the candidates can access 10th and 12th results online.
However, the student should have the correct credential to access the result, such as application number, roll number, and date of birth.
Steps to follow for checking results online
- Go to the official portals mentioned above
- Click on the link for exam results for classes 10th and 12th of 2022
- Enter the right credentials, including date of birth and roll number as given on admit card
- Click on submit after entering the details, and the concerned result will show marks as per subjects