PM Kisan Yojana Call Center Contact Number
The condition of the average farmers in India is not very good. The state and the central governments do everything in their power to ensure financial assistance and social security for these agricultural workers. The central authority has already announced that it will soon launch a call center that will answer the queries of the farmers. The PM Kisan Call Center has another benefit as well. In this article, you will learn about the salient features of the call center, and other necessary aspects.
|Name of the scheme
|PM Kisan Call Centre
|Date of announcement
|Farmers of India
|Ministry of Agriculture in India
How PM Kisan Call Centre works –
- Assisting farmers – The primary purpose of this new helpline is to help farmers get in touch with the helping executives. The agricultural workers will be able to register their grievances easily.
- Easy access to information – As soon as the hipline number is active, the farmers will be able to call on the number to get information about modern farming methods. They will also be able to get details of new schemes, which have been launched by the central government.
- Application for schemes – The central government has also announced a special scheme for the farmers. The name of this project is PM Kisan Minimum Income Support program. The interested applicants will be able to register for the scheme through this helpline.
- Monetary assistance offered – The scheme will offer every beneficiary a sum of Rs, 6000 every year.
- Payment in installments – The assistance amount will be offered to the beneficiaries in three equal installments.
- Payment mode – The beneficiaries will avail the money in their bank accounts. The money will be transferred via DBT process.
- Total beneficiaries – The central report suggests that around 75 million farmers will be able to attain the benefits of this scheme.
Eligibility for application
- Farmers of India – The helpline center has will be implemented and launched for the Indian farmers only.
- Must have bank account – The scheme draft highlights that if the interested farmer does not have access to an active bank account, then he will not be able to call and apply for the scheme via the helpline.
- Must be registered farmer certificate – The scheme will offer assistance to all categories of agricultural workers. But they must be registered with the Farmers Association of the native state.
Documents necessary for application
- Residential documents – The applicant must have some official document that highlights that he is a citizen of the country. It will come in handy during the processing of the application form.
- Aadhar card – It is mandatory for the applicants to possess their Aadhar Cards for acquiring information from the helpline number.
- Farmer registration certificate – If the applicants do not have their certificate, issued by the Farmers Association of the state or the central government, then they will not be able to apply for the welfare scheme.
- Bank account details – To complete the application process via the helpline number, interested candidates will have to provide their bank account number.
How to apply via the call center?
As the new helpline number has not been activated as of now. The central agricultural department is working round the clock to ensure that the implementation happens as soon as possible. But the Prime Minister has mentioned that the interested farmers will only be able to call on the helpline number and acquire assistance if they make the call from registered mobile phone numbers. The helpline number will also come in handy to apply for the PM Kisan Minimum Income Support Scheme. However, if the applicants fail to provide their registered Aadhar card code and the valid bank account number, then the application will not be considered legitimate.
The central government wants to ensure that the need agricultural workers get all the help that they require to increase their crop yield. Most farmers do not possess information about the modern methods of cultivation. With the launch of this new helpline, they will be able to acquire knowledge and apply for agricultural benefits, which are launched by the central government.