PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in Karnataka 2019-20 [Eligibility,Documents, Official Website, Farmer List, Application Form Online PDF Download, Amount Status]
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on February, 2019. The scheme was implemented for the farmers of India and under the scheme the beneficiary will receive 6000 rupees. The money will be provided to the farmers in three installments. Now new Chief Minister of Karnataka has announced an additional benefit under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for the benefit of the Karnataka farmers. Farmers of Karnataka will now get benefit from the state government as well as the central government under this scheme.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Launched Details
|Name of the scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|CM BS Yediyurappa|
Total amount distribution
|10000 rs (6000+4000)|
|Small and marginal farmers|
Key features of the PM Kisan Yojana Karnataka
Financial Help :
The aim of the scheme is to help the marginal farmers by providing financial assistance. The financial assistance will help them to make their economic condition a little better. Like every other states, the scheme is also applied for Karnataka.
Total Amount To be Paid :
- The Chief Minister of Karnataka BS Yediyurappa has announced that the state will provide additional 4000 rupees under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Central government offered 6000 rupees under this scheme now it will 10,000 rupees to every impoverish farmer in Karnataka.
DBT Transfer Facility:
It is a central government scheme and in order to maintain the transparency the money will be transferred into the bank account of the beneficiary.
Phases Under the Scheme:
The minister said that 4000 rupees will be given in two phases to the beneficiaries of the scheme. According to him this step will help the farmers to deal with draught.
Eligibility criteria of PM Kisan Yojana Karnataka
In order to avail the scheme the candidate needs to be resident of the Karnataka state.
Bank Account Details
The beneficiary needs to have bank account as the money will be transferred into the beneficiary’s account.
Job And Tax Criteria
Farmer or any member of farmer’s family who previously held any constitutional post, retired government employee, taxpayers, or engaged into profession like engineering, medical, or law will not be eligible for the scheme.
Document List For PM Kisan Yojana
The candidate needs to have all the ID proof in order to be eligible for the registration.
- Residential Certificate
- Bank Passbook Copy
- Identity Like Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Proof ect
- Any Address Proof
How to apply For PM Kisan Karanatka
Online Form PDF Download
In order to register for the scheme the candidate needs to go to the official website or click on PM Kisan Yojana Portal. You can fill or download form from official website.
Online Apply Process
- After that the willing candidate needs to click on LG Directory section
- After that, the candidate has to select their respective state, district or sub-district, block, village.
- The candidate needs to enter name, age, gender, caste, Aadhaar number, voter card, job card, or any other government authorized ID proof, bank account number and the mobile number of the beneficiaries.
- Then the candidate needs to click on the small square box to tick it.
- Then the candidate needs to submit the form and wait for beneficiary list to load online. The beneficiary list will be displayed on the screen.
Along with that he also talked about waiving off the loan from the small and marginal farmers.In order to do that, the state will allot 100 crore rupees.The farmers who had taken loan during the time of HD Kumaraswamy government, their documents will be reviewed.
Lastly, it can be said that, since the scheme has been implemented, it is working to elevate the financial condition of the farmers of the country. The scheme has 14.5 crore beneficiaries, and after the Karnataka CM’s announcement it believed that the scheme will gain more beneficiary in coming months. The central government has allotted 87,217.50 crores rupees for the scheme. Therefore, it can be said that, due to the scheme country will witness a lesser number of farmers’ suicide during the draught.
Other links –