Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat 2020-21 [Online Application. Loan, Interest Rate, List, Eligibility, Documents]
The Gujarat government has come up with a beneficial scheme aiming to encourage entrepreneurs. For this, the Manav Garima Yojana scheme 2020 has come up. The state government is concerned about the growing unemployed condition in the state, mainly for the ones belonging to the lower sections of the society. Financial help from the state authorities will help the families come up with new business ideas. Let us take a look at the following part of the article to know more about the entitled scheme.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme
|Manav Garima Yojana
|Scheme has been launched by
|Target group of the scheme
|Financial weaker section including SC and ST
|Scheme has been launched in
|Purpose of the scheme launch
|Encourage business among the SC and ST in the state
|Date of application of the scheme
|16th May 2020
|Official portal of the scheme
|Yet to be declared
Details about the Manav Garima Yojana 2020
The main purpose of the scheme launch is to offer financial help to the poor who are willing to start their business ventures without the hassles of bank loans. The state government has set a certain income limit for both urban and rural dwellers, and they have to abide by it when applying online to enjoy the scheme perks. The financial help shall help to buy the business equipment and help them start the business venture easily. The SC and ST candidates should frequently visit the official portal of the scheme. This shall help them stay updated about the registration details and others.
What are the benefits of Manav Garima Yojana 2020?
- The scheme has been launched with the motive of encouraging business among the scheduled tribe and scheduled caste. This can help promote self-employment. Through the scheme’s help, the government shall offer financial help so that the individual can start with the business initiative.
- Through the scheme, financial help or equipment help will be given to small business units and individuals to become self-reliant.
- Through the scheme, individuals can get rupees 4000 for purchasing equipment without the problem of opting for bank loans.
What are the eligibility criteria for the scheme?
- Residential details – The candidate should be permanent residents of the state. Residents from other states are not eligible to avail of the scheme benefits.
- Income limit – The income limit of rural people should not be more than rupees 47000 and that of the urban people should not be more than rupees 68000.
- Identification proof – The candidates need to produce suitable identification at the time of registration for the scheme.
- Caste details – People belonging to scheduled caste and scheduled tribe are eligible to enjoy the benefits of the scheme.
Important documents required for registration of the scheme
- Residential documents – The candidate should furnish residential certificate in support of their claim that they are the permanent residents of Gujarat.
- Income certificate – It is mandatory to produce a suitable income certificate at the time of online registration. This shall help to scrutinize whether the individual is eligible to get the scheme benefits or not.
- Identification documents – The candidate should produce an Aadhaar card passport-size photograph when applying for the scheme.
- Bank account details – The candidate should have an active bank account and produce account details with bank name, IFSC code at the time of registration. The financial help will be directly credited in the bank account.
- Caste certificate – With the help of the caste certificate, it shall help determine whether they are suitable for the scheme’s benefits.
How to apply online for the scheme?
The Gujarat government has come up with the Manav Garima Yojana for which the candidates have to opt for online registration. They have to go through the scheduled caste welfare office link that is available on the portal’s homepage. Here, the candidates can get the PDF form of the application and fill up the same. They should enter the correct details on the application form and submit it. This will complete the registration process to enjoy the benefits of the scheme.