Mukhyamantri Krishak Udhyami Loan Yojana 2018 For Farmers’ Children Madhya Pradesh Online Application Form Process (कृषक उद्यमी ऋण योजना)
Mr. Shivraj Singh, CM Madhya Pradesh, officially has launched Krishak Udhyami Yojana. Under this Yojana it is certain that the children of farmers in the state will be provided with loan facility. This move will certainly help the children of farmer’s in the state to be self dependent in financially supporting their family. The financial assistance provided to the sons and daughters of the farmer can be used to set up heir new enterprise or business within the state. Mukhya Mantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana In Madhya Pradesh has also been started for giving monetary support in crop’s losses.
|Name||Krishak Udhyami Yojana Madhya Pradesh|
|Launched By||Mr. Shivraj Singh, CM Madhya Pradesh|
|Officially Announced on||August 17|
|Launched Occassion||Live on his Radio Telecast show “Dil Se”.|
|Target Audience||Farmers’ Children|
Key features of the scheme
- Development of farming in state – With financial assistance from the state government, MP farmers will be able to develop agricultural practices, and expand their business in related sectors.
- Farmers and their children – The scheme has been designed and developed with the aim of developing the current status of farmers and their children. Either the agricultural worker, or his/her boy or girl will be able to apply for this scheme.
- Increase in income – With the help of this scheme, both farmers and their offspring will be able to attain more income. This will improve their state of living.
- Financial assistance for general category – All candidates who fall in the general category will receive 15% of the total investment amount. This sum will not cross Rs. 12 lakhs mark.
- Financial assistance for BPL – All applicants, who have their BPL certificate, will receive as much as 20% of the investment sum. This sum will not be more than Rs. 18 lakhs.
- Interest subsidy – The state government will also offer subsidy on the interest rate. This subsidy will be available for 7 years. Women will receive 6% while other will receive this subsidy at 5%.
Eligibility and necessary documents
- Residential requirement – This scheme has been implemented for the benefit of all agricultural workers of this state. If the applicant does not have residential certificates of MP, then he/she will not be able to enroll.
- Age requirement – The lower age limit of applicants must be 18 years. The upper age limit of applicants must not be more than 45 years. Applicants have to submit their ge proof with registration document.
- Academic requirement – Only those individuals, who have successfully passed the 10th standard, will get the financial benefits. They need to attach the school certificate and pass certificate with the registration document.
- Aadhar card – All applicants must possess the Aadhar card. A photocopy of this pass is necessary for personal identification.
- Krishi Passbook – All candidates must also have their Krishi Passbook. This passbook offers authorities pertinent information about the farmer.
- Non-defaulter – Only those people will receive the loan who have not missed out on the payment of any prior loan EMI.
“Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana MP 2017 and Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana MP have been designed by state for increasing self employment in the state.In the same manner Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Bunkar Loan Yojana for women weavers in Arunachal Pradesh and Aajeevika Gramin Express Scheme have been implemented for increasing women’s self employment.”
Center for the scheme
- Custom processing centers shall also be set up in different places in the state to speed up the process of grading and cleaning of farmer’s produce.
- The CM of the state has already made it clear that over 1000 centers for processing have already been set up within the state districts in initial stage.
- It is also certain that the state government will ensure that all pending cases are verified and cleared in three months time period.
“In the list of central schemes 2017-18, two most popular loan schemes have been announced by PM Narendra Modi. You can read ‘ Stand Up India Loan Scheme Eligibility Criteria’ and ‘MUDRA Loan Scheme Eligibility Criteria. “
How to get application form and application process details?
- All applicants have to go their nearest agricultural office to collect the registration form. There is no option for online application. Apart from this, the form is available from fisheries department, animal husbandry department, Krishi Kalyan offices or district development offices.
- Once the applicant has the form, he/she needs to fill in the necessary details
- After this, the person must attach all official documents.
- Then the form must be submitted in the respective agricultural office.
With schemes like this, it will be easy for the state government to offer financial assistance to interested applicants. Betterment of the agricultural sector will take place as more and more farmers make use of these benefits. It will also encourage the future generation to not forsake agriculture as this is the base of our nation.
- The project cost of the scheme (sanctioned loan) for up to the maximum amount of 12 lakhs, will be provided by margin assistance of 15%, and at the rate of 5% on project cost for up to a maximum of 7 years through the interest subsidy department.
- If the son and/or daughter of any farmer who belongs to Scheduled Castes and who is eligible to set up their own employment under the said scheme, and to establish their own Krishi-based industry service venture and business, then they will have prepare the project report from the charted accountant.
- The documents related to their agricultural land and all other certificates needs to be submitted to the district intermediate cooperative development Committee to Anuppur by May 30, 2018.
- To get more information regarding the scheme, contact the office of the District Occupational Cooperative Development Committee, Anuppur Collectorate Complex in the office hours.