How to Make Haisiyat Praman Patra [Certificate] Online In Uttar Pradesh [Application Form, Download,Documents, edistrict.up.nic.in [हैसियत एवं विरासत प्रमाण पत्र] [haisiyat praman patra kaise banta hai]
Property registration is an important task. It is necessary for the property owner and the state government as well. Proper property registration and evaluation papers play an essential role in good governance. Keeping in line with Modi’s Digital Governance dream, Yogi Government has launched a new portal, under the supervision of the revenue department. The name of the site is Haisiyat Praman Patra Online Application Portal. This website will help UP citizens to attain their Haisiyat Praman Patra via portal based registration. The entire process will become speedy and paperless.
|Name of the portal||Haisiyat Praman Patra Online Application Portal|
|Launched in||Uttar Pradesh|
|Launched by||Yogi Adityanath|
|Date of launch||October 2018|
|Supervised by||State Revenue Department|
What is Haisiyat Praman Patra?
As mentioned, property registration is legal and mandatory in India. The Haisiyat Praman Patra is a legal document that is issued by the state government department. This certificate highlights details about the property and its owner. Such certificates come in handy during government tasks. If the property owner is interested in taking part in a tender or government deal, then he/she has to submit the legal documents. Apart from this, these documents are required to get permit for building or road constructions.
Key features of the portal
- New portal for application – The launch of this new portal has been done to help people attain their property valuation certificates. The online application will help interested applicants to complete the procedure in a hassle-free manner.
- Application fee – All applicants, who want to apply via the portal, will have to pay a nominal fee of Rs. 110. In case they desire to get the assistance of experts at the Seva Center, they need to pay Rs. 120.
- Fast procedure – The Chief Minister of the state has mentioned that all applicants will receive their certificates within 30 working days. This time will be calculated from the date of online application submission.
How to get application form and register for the certificate?
- All interested applicants, who desire to attain their property valuation certificate, will have to click on the authorized link of the portal. To reach the page, one has to click on the link edistrict.up.nic.in.
- Once the page opens, applicants must click on the “Citizen Login” option. This option is located at the top right hand side of the page.
- It will trigger the site to open a new page in a different tab. It is the e-services login page.
- All applicants need to click on the option that is marked as “New Users Register.”
- It will open a new online application form. One must fill in the details, highlighted in the digitized document. Some of these details include the name, date of birth, gender, official main ID and active mobile number.
- Once all these details have been filled in, the applicants must click on the button that is marked as “Save.”
- It will trigger the site to generate and send an OTP. This OTP will act as the primary login password for the candidate.
- After this, the applicant needs to log in. It will offer the person the opportunity to change the password. It will offer more security to his/her details.
- After the login is complete, the applicant must click on the “Fill Application” option.
- This must be followed by clicking on the link that is marked as “Haisiyat Certificate Service.”
- The candidate has to read the highlighted instructions and then click on the “Next” tab.
- This opens the new online application form. Once all personal and property related details have been filled in, the applicant has to save and submit the digitized document
- The state government has urged online applicants to get a print out of the form. It will help them for future reference.
Documents necessary for application
- Personal identification proof – Applicants will have to offer some legal documents, which will support their personal details. The Aadhar card will be accepted by the UP authority.
- Property proof – All legal papers, collected during the purchase of the property, must be kept within reach during online application.
- Photograph – No matter what property the person owns, it is mandatory for him/her to provide a photograph of the possession.
- Residential proof – All candidates, who want to attain their certificates, will have to furnish their residential proofs as well. The Voter card or ration card will be accepted for scrutiny purposes.
- Bank details – Applicants will have to keep their bank account details handy, when filling in the online application form. These details will be necessary for background checks.
The UP state authority will be able to keep track on the registered property of residents. This will come in handy to implement good governance. Another reason behind digitizing this process is to make application easy for all.