AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019-20 Beneficiary List Check Online
The Jagan Mohan Reddy government has come to the aid of such agro-workers. The state government officially implemented YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme on October 2019. The beneficiaries of this agro-scheme will be entitled to acquire Rs. 13,500 along with other benefits. All needy and tenant farmers will be allowed to apply for the scheme via the online portal or the CSCs.
Proper financial support from the state government can pave the path for the development of the agricultural. Andhra Pradesh, like many other Indian states, depends on agricultural production. Crop production has a direct impact on the state revenue generation and the GDP. Farming requires significant capital investment. The low quality seeds and fertilizers will no longer make the cut. Agricultural workers will be able to get a better harvest if they use organic fertilizers and HYV seeds. These are expensive items, and poor farmers find it challenging to arrange money to purchase these.
How to check the scheme beneficiary list?
- Once the application process is complete, all reenrollment documents will be further scrutinized by the state government officials.
- After the scrutiny, they will prepare the beneficiary list for the agricultural welfare scheme.
- Each applicant can check whether his name is in the beneficiary list or not.
- For this, the candidate needs to click on the link http://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/Home.html. It will give the applicant access to the official YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme website.
- Once the site opens, the candidate must log in by clicking on the ‘Log In’ option. For gaining access, the applicant needs to type in his user ID, password and captcha code.
- After this, the applicant will get to a page where he will get the ‘Beneficiary List’ option.
- The applicant needs to click on this option to activate the search page.
- On the search page, the candidate will see a few fields marled as ‘Name,’ ‘Father’s Name,’ District Name,’ ‘Village Name,’ and ‘Katha Number’
- The candidate must type in the correct details alongside the respective field.
- Once this is done, the applicant must click on the ‘Search’ button.
- It will trigger the site to go through the beneficiary details. When a suitable match is found, it will highlight it on the computer screen.
- It will highlight whether the person’s application has been accepted or not.
- If the applicant wants to check the payment status, then there is a different tab for this on the official website as well.
Apart from financial assistance, the scheme also aims at offering other necessary perks for the agricultural workers. The Chief Minister has also added that minimum selling rates of some of the important crops will be fixed by the Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Department. The scheme secures the welfare of the poor farmers on the state, and paves the path for better crop production. Improved agriculture means more prosperity for the farmers.