Neethana Bima Scheme Telangana 2023 (Benefits, beneficiaries, application form, registration, eligibility criteria, list, status, official website, portal, documents, helpline number, last date, how to apply)
Telangana state plans to extend insurance coverage to the deprived weaver families of handloom and power loom. In this regard, the state government has scheduled the launch of the Nethanna Bima scheme on 7th August. The scheme’s benefits aim to uplift the overall condition of the weaver community. After the death of a weaver, the family will be given rupees 5 lakh. Here, the handloom and textile industries take the main initiative. Read on to learn more about the scheme, register for it, and get the benefits.
Neethana Bima Scheme Telangana 2022
|Name of the scheme||Neethana Bima|
|Beneficiaries of the scheme||Poor handloom and power loom weaver|
|Purpose of the scheme||The main idea is to offer financial support to the weaver’s family|
|The scheme will be launched at||Telangana|
|Scheme scheduled for launch||7th August, National Handloom Day|
|The motive of the Telangana government||Upliftweavers’ community|
|Financial help to be given under the scheme||Rupees 5 lakhs|
|Time to give the amount||Amount to be given after 10 days of the death of the beneficiary|
|Department responsible for the implementation of the scheme||The department of Handlooms and Textiles of the state government will act as the nodal agency|
|Money allotted for the scheme||Rupees 50 crores and out of these 25 crores have already been released|
|Age limit||Weavers below 60 years are eligible for the scheme|
|Number of beneficiaries covered under the scheme||80000 power loom and handloom weavers|
What are the highlighting details of the scheme?
- Beneficiaries of the scheme – The low-income families of the power loom and handloom weavers are the beneficiaries of the scheme
- Financial help for the scheme–The weaver families who are registered for the scheme will get rupees 5 lakhs for the scheme
- The main objective for the scheme – The main idea of the scheme is to uplift the weaving community using financial support
- Date for scheme launch – The scheme will be launched on 7th August, which is National Handloom Day
- Department responsible for scheme implementation –The department of handlooms and textile under the Telangana State government will work as the nodal agency for the successful implementation of the scheme
- Benefits of welfare scheme –KTR said that the Telangana government is implementing several welfare schemes mainly to uplift the weaving community
- Budget allocation for scheme development – The Telangana state government is allocating a special budget of rupees 1200 crores for the betterment of the power loom and handloom sectors. Another 400 crores have been allotted to improve the condition of the weaker conditions
Who are eligible to register for the scheme?
- Natives of the state – The weavers of the state are eligible to register for the scheme
- Age limit for the scheme – The weavers who are below 60 years can register for the scheme
- Financial condition of weavers – The weavers interested in getting financial help should furnish their annual income details. It will justify whether the weaver’s family is eligible to get the benefits.
Important documents for the scheme
- Domicile details – As the scheme will be launched in Telangana, only the native handloom and power loom weavers can register to get the financial state.
- Bank details – The interested candidate should furnish suitable documents such as the IFSC code, bank details, and others. It is mainly to link to the account and credit the beneficiary money to it
- Identification proof – One has to furnish correct documents for identification, such as an Aadhaar card, voter ID card, and others. It would be scrutinized by higher authorities to ensure whether the candidate is eligible for the scheme
The district and state-level governments are planning for systematic implementation of the scheme. It will also help the weaver community get a better living chance.
Process of registration under the scheme
As the scheme is scheduled to be launched on 7th August, the procedure for online registration is yet to be disclosed by the state government. The official portal of the scheme is yet to be launched. Therefore, interested candidates should keep an eye on the upcoming updates and register for the scheme.
FAQ of the scheme
Q- What is the name of the scheme?
Q- Who are the beneficiaries of the scheme?
ANS- Low-income families belonging to handloom and power loom weaving
Q- How much help would be given to the beneficiaries?
ANS- Rupees 5 lakhs to the family of a deceased weaver
Q- When is the scheme scheduled to be launched?
ANS- 7th August, National Handloom Day
Q- What is the main idea of the scheme?
ANS- The uplift condition of the weaver’s community