Lok Tantra Prahari Samman Rashi Yojana in HP 2019-20 [Eligibility, Application Form]
The Lok Tantra Prahari Samman Rashi Yojna has been started by Himachal Pradesh government. The main objective of the scheme is to offer financial help to the people who have been jailed during the emergency period in Himachal Pradesh. Near about 1 thousand people will be benefitted from the scheme benefits. Therefore, the state cabinet has approved the grant to be given under the internal security arrangement act and defense of India Rule. The participants have helped n preserving the fundamental rights of citizens of Himachal Pradesh during the emergency period. During the announcement of budget details during February 2019, the CM of Himachal Pradesh has asked for offering the honor to the victims. But it has been implemented just recently. Read the following part of the article to grasp better insight into other relevant details of the entitled scheme.
|Name of the scheme||Lok Tantra Prahari Samman Rashi Yojna|
|Launched in||Himachal Pradesh|
|Scheme supervised by||Maintenance of Internal Security Act (MISA) and Defence of India rule (DIR)|
|Target group of the scheme||Individuals who took part in 1975 emergency|
|Scheme has been approved by||Himachal Pradesh Cabinet|
|Amount to be given to beneficiaries||Rupees 11000 monthly|
|Number of beneficiaries to get benefits||Around 1 thousand people|
|Scheme has been announced in||February 2019|
Key features of the scheme
- Amount to be given monthly – Himachal Pradesh state government has promised to offer rupees 11000 monthly to the participants of emergency under MISA.
- Target group of the scheme –Individuals who took an active part in safeguarding the democracy and preserving fundamental rights of the citizens from 25 June 1975 to 21 March 1977.
- Effective implementation of the scheme – In the state cabinet meeting of Himachal Pradesh, Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur has decided to offer financial help to the active participants of emergency.
- Announcement of the scheme – The scheme has been announced by the state government back during February 2019 but it came into proper effect recently.
Documents required for the scheme
- Residential proof – As the scheme has been introduced in Himachal Pradesh, only the citizens of the state will get the scheme benefits. No other citizens can avail of the scheme perks.
- Bank account details – The individuals who participated actively during the emergency period will get financial assistance. For this, they have to provide their bank account details in which the amount will be credited.
- Identity proof – The individuals have to provide suitable proof to ensure that were active participants engaged in safeguarding the fundamental rights of common citizens. Thus, the proof will be scrutinized by the higher authority before the candidates are offered financial help from the state government.
- Financial details of the family – The victimized families should furnish details of the financial condition of the family. The higher authority shall examine it to consider whether the family is eligible to get the scheme benefits or not.
Application Form details of the scheme
As this is a newly launched scheme by the Himachal Pradesh state government, the details of the application procedure are yet to be declared. As soon as it comes up, the beneficiaries will be the first to know about it. For this, the beneficiaries should keep an eye on the scheme portal. With the successful implementation of the above-said scheme, the families of the participants of the 1975 emergency will benefited from the scheme perks.
Other links –