edistrict.hp.gov.in | edistrict Himachal Pradesh
On the vision of India’s PM Mr. Modi’s “New India”, Digital India Program is carried out among several states in recent times. As the result of Digital India Program, Indian citizens are now able to get various benefits through government’s online services.
E-services in Himachal Pradesh
The state of Himachal Pradesh has recently started its official e-service portal edistrict.hp.gov.in because of that, now citizens of the state Himachal Pradesh can process their government related works easily via online service. Also, the e-service started by the Himachal Pradesh state government allows the users to track their earlier work in their government offices and also their work status.
Well for those who are not fully aware about the operations, registration process and how to make use of this online portal of Himachal government, below mentioned details will make them to understand easily.
For what Purpose eDistrict service started in Himachal Pradesh?
The official site edistrict.hp.gov.in was intentionally started to offer online services to the citizens at ease. Also, the e-district site was designed to offer multiple services to the users and in order to make use of the site, users or citizens of HP state are required to register. The complete details about registration process are described below.
- First of all, users are supposed to visit the official link of the newly established website edistrict.hp.gov.in. From which, they can able to get enough details about their application status and avail various e-government services.
- The home page of the official edistrict site of HP state has new registration link and login details at the right side. Where the users are supposed to enter their login credentials to access their account or to click the ‘New Registration’ link cited below the login boxes.
- After clicking the login boxes, separate page will be opened in which users can find lot of fields and they should enter all the needed information in the appropriate fields of that form.
- The application form also requires a valid photo identity proof along with the address proof. Where the users are supposed to upload those copies.
- Finally, mobile number of the user’s should be entered in the relevant field. Active Mobile number is mandatory to receive the OTP (One Time Password) for completing the registration process successfully.
- Using that received password in SMS, users can login to their newly created account in that edistrict official website of the state Himachal Pradesh.
Services which can be accessed in the eDistrict Himachal Pradesh
|S.No||Departments which can be accessed via edistrict HP||Services Offered|
|1||Rural / Urban Development Department||Users can apply for Below Poverty Line Certificate,
Registering and Work apply under MGNREGA
|2||Revenue Department||Users can apply certificates for Agriculturist, Backward Area, Caste, Dogra Class, Income, Legal Heirs, Domicile, Community and so|
|3||Labour & Employment Department||User can apply for Contract Labour license, Migrant Workmen, Contractor License Registration/renewal, Shops and Commercial Establishment and so.|
|4||SC, OBC & Minority Affairs Department||Users can apply ID cards for Disability and Sr. Citizen|
|5||Women & Child Welfare Department||Users can apply for schemes like
· Beti Hai Anmol Yojana
· Kanyadaan Yojana
· Mother Teresa Asahay Sambal Yojana
· Widow Re-Marriage
|6||Panchayati Raj/ Urban Development Department||Certificates like Birth, Death, Marriage and Copy of Pariwar register can be applied.|