Women Self-employment Scheme in Himachal Pradesh 2019 (Mahila Swarojgar Yojana in HP) [Application Form Process, Eligibility]
The HP Women Self Employment scheme has been launched by Himachal Pradesh government aiming women of the state. This is among the major scheme initiatives takes by the state government that would help improve women employment condition throughout the state. The initiate was taken in the year 2005. The main aim of starting the scheme was to meet the daily needs of women along with the disabled and provide them adequate financial help. By effective implementation of the scheme, it is possible to promote women empowerment and bring in better condition for women in the state. The following part of the article would take you through details of the above-said scheme.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme
|Himachal Pradesh Women Self Employment|
|Launch date of the scheme is
|Scheme has been announced by
|Himachal Pradesh government|
|Target beneficiaries of the scheme
|Women of Himachal Pradesh including disabled ones|
|Main objective of the scheme
|Women empowerment in the state|
What are the highlighting features of the scheme?
- Aim of the scheme – The Himachal Pradesh Women Self Employment scheme has been launched with the aim of improving income condition of women of the state. It would also include people with disabilities who are living in remote areas of the state.
- Information conveyed – To convey information to beneficiary women under this scheme, Gram Sabhas in districts is of immense help. These are organized in cooperation with the above-said scheme. The information is given by calling women and the disabled person. In addition to this, banking opportunities are also conveyed by the Gram Sabhas.
- Amount allocation under the scheme – According to the rules of the scheme, an amount of rupees 2500 would be given beneficiary women along with disabled persons. For this, beneficiaries have to submit relevant documents at the time of registration.
What are the eligibility criteria of the scheme?
- Income of women – The interested applicants, including the disabled ones, should not have annual income more than rupees 35000. It should include all sources. In case, it is more than the above-said amount, the woman candidate cannot get the benefit.
- Residents of the state – The woman applicant, should be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh. Women from no other states are allowed to apply under this scheme and get benefits.
- Age limit – Women should be of 18 years or more of age in order to apply the scheme. However, women have to submit their age-related documents to assure their age whether they are applicable to get benefits from the scheme or not.
What are the documents required to apply for the scheme?
- Income certificate – Women have to submit income certificate related documents at the time of application. This would help to justify the claim that their annual income is less than rupees 35000 annually.
- Identity proof – As identity proof, a woman has to submit, Aadhaar card, voter ID card or ration card to support the claim that they are residents of Himachal Pradesh. In addition to this, they have to submit color passport size pictures.
- Bank details –They have to submit bank account details that would contain the name of the candidate, IFSC code, and branch details. It should be linked with the scheme as the beneficiary amount would be credited directly to the bank account.
Application procedure of scheme
The interested candidates have to fill online form relating to the scheme along with skill training for rupees 2500. They have to get the registration form issued from the Social Justice Empowerment department and fill the necessary information correctly in the application form. After filling up the application process, it would be sent to the office of Deputy Commissioner. The provided information would be verified by the Deputy Commissioner. Once the verification is done, the information would be given to the beneficiary women so that they can initiate the banking facility and start their ship with assistance from Self Help Groups or SHSs of the state. In case training is required, they would also get the same.
However, apart from this, no other application process has been declared by the state government. The interested women should stay updated and visit the official portal of the scheme. As soon as the related information comes out, the beneficiaries will be the first one to know about the details of application from the official portal.
However, with proper registration process under this scheme, it would be of immense help for the women, including the disabled ones of the state. With effective implementation of the scheme, it would help to promote women empowerment in the statement and help women get financial help to meet a daily basis.
Other links –